Ok, so this is all new to me, but hopefully will get the hang of it . I am a total blogger but on other people’s blogs!
Let’s start the day by talking about me.It feels very selfish but I love reading other blogger’s stories, so I thought I must do this only once!
1. I graduated from Ankara College which is the most popular college in town (most of the famous singers, actors, politicians, doctors, etc. are from our college, I am proud of it!)
2. My mom and dad were divorced when I was 7. I was with my mom so always the most important person in my life was my dad, he is still very very important to me…
3. After graduating from college, I studied statistics for only 6 months. That was it, I couldn’t resist to go there one more day!
4. I entered the university exams again(in Turkey, there is a general examination for all the universities), this time it was department of economy. I graduated but never liked it. I was never be an economist!
5. After the university, I lost someone I loved most, my grandma and wanted to leave everything behind me and went somewhere that it would not remind me about her. So I applied a school in England which I was gonna study Hotel Management.
6. I studied and worked in Bournemouth, a town at the beach for 2 years. Ohhh, I always miss those days very much. I had very good, close friends which I haven’t had in Turkey, fortunately we are still friends by the help of Facebook…
7.Back to Turkey in 1993 and married with the most supportive man a girl could ever have.
8. After we married, we were still like dating , after 4 years we realized that we should start building a family and then after 9 months we had a baby!
9. Now we have a great boy of 11. He is magnificent, sentimental, very handsome, latin-dancer, computer games lover and my best friend.
10. After working in different companies, finally my dreams came true and I had my own place which I started giving decorative painting lessons.
11. I always loved crafting, sewing ( I started sewing when I was 10), decorating, cooking, painting everything that I could use my hands!
12. I run my own workshop for 10 years. I had my own page in the magazine “Country Homes”, I had a TV programme for a year, I was the most famous crafter in my town( ha ha ha ha!), I had over 500 students and close friends in 10 years time!
13. This year I didn’t want to run a business anymore, I fed up paying the bills and taxes! I started working as a teacher in one of my friends’ workshop, I am finally very peaceful with my students!
Below, you see a very happy teacher with some of her students!